Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Thanks Easter Bunny!

Hello, I hope everyone had a Happy Easter, we sure did! I thought I would share a couple of goodies that I made for the holiday. First, my daughter and I made these adorable nests out of paper lunch bags and raffia to use as place markers on the dinner table. They came out so cute. I got the idea from the April issue of Family Fun.



Next, is this sweet basket with kissing bunnies that I made for my hunny bunny. I saw a similar style basket on the Lindt website and I absolutely loved it, but not the price. Then I thought...I can make that! I used cardstock, decorative paper, some little embellishments and my favorite Martha Stewart punches.  



The paper basket was so easy to make that I kept going and made a couple more...here is another version which I think is equally as cute.


That is all for today! Don't forget that today is the last day to RSVP for my A Muse Studio Grand Opening Workshop on Wednesday. If you would like to attend please email me so that I can prepare all the supplies needed for each guest to create their projects. I do hope you will join me!

~ Julie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment