Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yes, I am still here!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything to my blog! I cannot believe the entire summer has passed since my last post, or my last class. It has been a warm and wonderful summer for myself and my family and we enjoyed every last bit of it. Although I was grateful to have no scheduled classes at Stamping Memories over the summer due to my crazy schedule, I did miss the creativity. Autum is close upon us and it is my favorite season of all. The brilliant colors really inspire me to be creative and begin new projects, gear up for the holidays and catch up on my scrapbooking. So that is why I am back! I will be teaching two classes in September and hope to see you then. Happy Stamping!

Copic 101
Thursday, September 16th, 7-9pm
Learn everything that you need to know about these exceptional markers. We will focus on the correct usage and care of these markers as well as the four basic Copic blending techniques. We will stamp and color several images but will not be making finished cards in this class. I am Copic Certified!

Copic Critters Part II - Mice
Thursday, September 30th, 7-9pm
Second in a series of classes featuring the adorable critters of Penny Black and Copic markers, this class will focus on coloring mice. Make a coloring "recipe card" to keep for reference plus three cute cards. BYO copics! A list of suggested colors is available online at Stamping Memories. Below are two of the cards we will be making in this class, hope you like them.

All classes are at Stamping Memories in Belmont, NH. Please call 528-0498 to register or visit them online at nhstampingmemories.com.

Thanks!

~ Julie D.

Stamp Credits: Penny Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment