Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

monster match...

Hi there! Here is a fun matching game that I made using a muse studio's monster bash stamp set. I just love these cute little guys and they are not just for Halloween! It makes a perfect little game to keep in your purse for those times when you need to entertain the kidlets, like while waiting for your food at a restaurant!!  


I simply punched out scallop circles from both sugar and polka-dot paper and used a glue stick to attach them together. I doubled them up to make the cards a little sturdier since we will be flipping them over and over again. 
Add a little tag to tie onto the bag for a finishing touch!!




I used a different color of ink for each pair of monsters. There are eight monsters in the set and I wanted an odd number of matches so I made twins using one of the smaller guys. It has been a hit with my daughter and we have already played too many times to count...she loves the monsters too!! Here are all the cards...


All supplies are from a muse studio (except for the punch, which is by Fiskars, and the little bag). 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Julie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment