Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Welcome to My Brand New Blog!

Hi everyone,
Welcome to my brand new blog. I am new at this blogging thing but hope to blog every other week to share my upcoming class schedule, samples and a bit of inspiration. I am having so much fun teaching again and have met so many creative and genuinely nice people. Thank You to all of you who have signed-up for my classes, you inspire me! Please let me know how I am doing, what classes you enjoy most and what classes you would like to see more of in the furure. I am working on getting my samples prepared for my August classes and will post them as soon as I can. For now, I thought I would share a couple of the cards we made in the brayer class I taught a couple of weeks ago...enjoy!


Thanks for visiting my blog : )
~ Julie D.
Stamp Credits: Art Impressions, Stampscapes

No comments:

Post a Comment