Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

For Melysa ~ Handmade Gift Exchange Part 1

I had so much fun participating in the Craftaholics Anonymous biannual handmade gift exchange. Once I was paired up with a partner we emailed each other a couple of times and shared a little about ourselves. I have to say that I had a fabulous partner and cannot wait for another exchange.

Here are the little gifts that I made for Melysa...


A charming button bracelet made with Bermuda buttons, my favorite color, from A Muse Studio...


 A cute little box for the bracelet made with matching Bermuda polka-dot paper and embellished with paper flowers and a tag...


Of course I wanted to make her some cards too!
 I made this set of four lighthouse cards using stamps, inks and papers also from A Muse Studio...




I packaged them up in a clear box and wrapped it with twine...


And because I just could not help myself, I decorated the box too...


I hope she enjoyed receiving them as much as I enjoyed making them!

I will post the wonderful gifts that she sent to me in another post.

Thanks for visiting!

~ Julie D.


  

2 comments:

  1. I adored my gifts! You are so talented and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word how lovely! The button bracelet is divine! I think I'll experiment with that :) and I love how you used the embossing folder for your sea - so darn clever! TFS
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete