Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011


A few sweet ideas... 


I found these chocolate dipped marshmallows that I tore out of a Family Fun magazine several years ago and decided to finally give them a try. They are so easy to make - just melt candy melts in microwave, insert sticks into marshmallows, dip & sprinkle. We packaged ours in baggies tied with a bit of ribbon. They have been a big hit - we will definitely make them again.

We had some leftover melted chocolate after dipping the marshmallows so we made pink monkeys using a candy mold that I purchased at Michael's. They were perfect to go along with a cute monkey Valentine sticker kit I found at JoAnn Fabrics. Here they are all packaged up and ready to be delivered.


With even more leftover melted chocolate I made this chocolate heart to sit atop our Valentine's Day cake.  


Yummy!

Julie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment