Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary...

...to my wonderful husband! 


I cannot believe this photo was taken almost 20 years ago!!!
We were so young. I love him just as much today as I did waaaaaaay back then...
in fact, even more!

Here is a mini album in a box that I made for him a several anniversaries ago. I used an empty cigar box covered with decorative paper as the base and used scrapbook paper to make the inside pages then added photos and embellishments. It is a treasure to me now.


I drew the monogram, had it made into a rubber stamp and used it for our wedding invitations and programs. Yes...I was a crazy woman once and handmade 75 elaborate wedding invitations. If you were one of the 75 to get one I hope you saved it!!! Just kidding!




 Ahhh...so in love!

Thanks for visiting!

~ Julie D.

ps: ONLY 7 Days until On the Road in Nashua!!

No comments:

Post a Comment