Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kelye's Diaper Cake

I was recently invited to a baby shower for my neighbor who is expecting a baby girl this month. Since she and her husband are already well prepared for little Danika's arrival it was requested that gifts be kept to basic neccessities like diapers, onesies and toiletries. I knew right away that I wanted to make her a diaper cake. I had so much fun making one for my sister-in-law and was thrilled to have a reason to make another.




This adorable "cake" is made up of a jumbo pack of diapers, a pack of onesies and some sweet little rattles. I made pink tissue paper flowers and used pink ribbon to decorate it. A chipboard monogram and a few paper punched butterflies complete it. I hope she enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Only 8 Days to go until On the Road in Nashua!!!

~ Julie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment