Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Fall!

I cannot believe that it is already October! Fall is here and it will soon be time for one of my favorite holidays, Halloween! Things have been a little upside down in our household with school beginning, work, classes and all the other crazy things life has thrown at us lately. I am so ready to get back into a creative groove.

I have some great classes coming up this month at Stamping Memories and they are already filling up, yeah! I am busy planning my classes for the upcoming months and soon the paper will fly. There are so many great new holiday stamps that it is hard for me to decide what I want to use, I want it all! There will definately be another Copic class and a Holiday Card Factory class, where we will really get into the holiday spirit and make 20 cards! More details to come soon.

For now, I will share these really cute cards from my last Copic class. I just love Stamping Bella and my Copics. Everyone who took the class did a great job and really loved the stamps. I hope you like them too. Remember, when it comes to Copics...practice, practice, practice!












~ Julie D.

Stamp Credits: Stamping Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment