Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Once again it has been awhile since my last post. I have been so busy with family and work that I have had very little time to stamp, scrap or craft at all. Well the holidays have got me in a crafty mood so I've been trying hard to set aside some time to work on a few projects that I am making as gifts. I really wanted to give some handmade gifts this Christmas, other than the ones my kids make that is. After searching the web and through my collection of Martha Stewart magazines for some inspiration, I decided on a few projects and poof...crafting momma! I will post some pictures of all my little creations once they are completed, which hopefully should be very soon, but for now here is a card to enjoy...
Stamp by Inkadinkadoo.

I also wanted to share with you these adorable hair clips I made for my daughter. They were so much fun to make that I'm making more in a holiday theme. Can you believe that you bake the ribbon in the oven to get it to curl? I got the idea for these from Pamela Susan who has a great blog with super cute craft tutorials, including the one for these clips. I used my new brad maker to make the fabric brads.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying this busy but magical season.

Julie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment