Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You're Invited...

to an Introductory Gala for A Muse Studio!

Wednesday, April 27th, 10am-noon or 7-9pm at my home.

Please join me for free make-n-takes, door prizes, specials, and refreshments and learn all about the great new A Muse Studio products. Can't make it, contact me to book a date for me to share A Muse Studio with you and your friends.

A Muse Studio offers an exclusive line of cling-mount red rubber stamps, clear stamps, printed papers, ribbons, dies and embellishments for creating handmade greeting cards, invitations, favors, scrapbook pages and more!

For more information and directions, please leave a comment or email me.

Kindly RSVP by Monday, April 25th.
 
Hope you'll join me! Bring a friend!

Here are a few more cards I made with my a|s goodies...enjoy!




~ Julie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment