Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My First Few A Muse Studio Cards

I have been having so much fun playing with all my new a|s stamps, papers and inks. Some of these cards I did case from the very helpful a|s consultant lounge to get my creativity going and was so inspired that I didn't want to stop. I had to pick up though because I needed to feed my family and our dining room table is now my new stamping spot since we are preparing for another little remodeling project.

I have to say that I had not used a|s pigment inks before and I am really liking them. They leave a rich impression, are embossable and dry to a chalk like fininsh...very nice.





 

More to come very soon plus all the details about my Grand Opening Celebration!


Thanks for looking,
Julie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment