Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Some Royal Fun

I decided I would play along (for the first time ever) with this week's Tuesday Trigger Challenge over at Moxie Fab World.  Here is the inspiration for this week: Some Royal Fun.

As soon as I saw the inspiration photo I immediately thought of this piece of cake stamp. Here is my take on this week's challenge.


I added a little glitter to the frosting...yummy!


All supplies, with the exception of the punches, are from a muse studio.
If you have never been to the Moxie Fab World's blog you should check it out, it is very inspiring. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hope you have a great day!

~ Julie D.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm...glittery frosting!! Love it!! Great take on the Tuesday Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cake looks good enough to eat! Love the sparkles and the yellow dot border. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love the cute slice of cake stamp and the glittery frosting (mmmmmm....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glittery frosting - and that punched border is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Julie! What a "sweet" approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete