Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Classically Modern


I have been having so much fun playing along with the Tuesday Trigger Challenges over at Moxie Fab World and was delighted to learn that I was chosen as a Target Trigger for last week's Pyrex Effect Challenge. You can check out my card that I created for the challenge here.

This week's challenge is Classically Modern.


I love the colors and the floral print. I immediately thought of these great A Muse Studio leaves and flower stamps and pulled out a few shades of blue ink. A couple of dimensional flowers, a bit if bling and voila! It is so simple and modern. Check out some of the great cards posted for this week's challenge, maybe you'll be inspired to play along too.



All supplies are from A Muse Studio unless otherwise noted and can be purchased through my webstore.

Card Recipe:
Sugar and Black (Paper Cut) Paper
Sky Pigment Ink
Black Memento Ink
Faded Denim & Weathered Wood Dye Inks (Ranger Distress)
Stamps from the Beautiful Botanicals 2, Clever Girls, Graphic Sunflower
and Life is a Song stamp sets
Clear Twinkle Stickers
Dimensional Foam Adhesive

Thanks for visiting!

~ Julie D.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the stamps and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great stamping on this! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete