Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mini Gift Bag

Need a special gift bag for a little gift or favor?

Here is a super simple mini gift bag pefect for any summer occassion. This project was created by A Muse Studio and uses stamp sets feaured in the June Studio Spotlight.  I made it exactly like it was shown and I love it! You can whip one (or a bunch) up no time. All suppiles are from A Muse Studio.


I stamped the starfish with versamark and embossed with white powder.

 

And speaking of gifts, while I was away my gift from the handmade gift swap that I joined came in the mail. I am so lucky!!! What a great gift I got made by the very talented Melysa from NJ. Thank you Melysa!!! I cannot wait to share some photos of my treasures and will do so very soon but for now the reality of my house is hitting me...must clean it!

Recipe:

Seashells and Mad for Plaid stamp sets
Sugar and Latte cardstock
Sky, Latte and Lichen pigment inks
Clear Versamark
White embossing powder
Heat tool
1/16" hole punch
Vanilla twine
Foam dimensional adhesive
Super-stick tape


Thanks for visiting!

~ Julie D.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bag! The background stamping is so great. I'm really going to have to order that Mad for Plaids set in my first consultant order. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete