Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November Spotlight



I am so excited to share this month's Spotlight Special with you. The theme this month is Holiday Cookie Swap. It is my favorite spotlight yet, I just love everything about it; the color palette, the gingerbread men, the bakers twine...oh it is all so perfect for your own holiday cookie swap! Click the photo above to see all the adorable projects!

Check out the PDF flyer here.

For one month, you can save 10% on the stamp sets used to create these fabulous projects!

Holiday Tags
Candy Cane Wishes
Polka Dot Patterns
Winter Wishes
Jolly Gingerbread

And, for a limited time, order the special Gingerbread cardstock assortment pack - an easy way to get the look showcased in this month's spotlight.

Gingerbread Assortment Pack contains four sheets each:

Cocoa
Toffee
Cranberry
Shell
Bermuda

Contact me for more information or to place an order. Shop my webstore anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment