Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Top 10 Must Haves & 2011 Retiring Sets

Check out the A Muse Studio Top 10 Holiday Must-Haves Special!!! This collection of favorite a|s holiday goodies are on sale until December15th. They make perfect stocking stuffers for any crafter on your holiday gift list....or for you!!!


Also, the 2011 Retiring Stamp Sets have been announced. These sets are only available while supplies last so if any are on your wish list you may want to think about purchasing them soon before they are gone for good. It is always sad to see some favorites go but do not worry...even more stamping goodness will be in the new 2012 catalog!!! To view the list click here.

My apologies for all my non-creative posts lately, it is a busy month as I'm sure you know. I promise that my next post will contain a project!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Julie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment