Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

For Mom...

Check out this super cute bouquet of pens in a hand-painted mug that I made my mom for Mother's Day! This project is straight from Michael's (my favorite store) and you can get the supply list and instructions to make your own here. I liked the sample project so much that I even used the same tree design. I just love the way it came out... 


I made a little card and a wire holder to stick into the bouquet...


The pens that I had on hand had holes already in the tops that were the perfect size to fit the flowers into. I wrapped the bases of the flowers and part way down the pens with floral tape. I also made a cute little post-it note holder... 


...and a sweet little packet of seeds too!




I packaged it all up and mailed to mom...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Thanks for visiting!
~ Julie D.


1 comment: