Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hoo-ray!

If you haven’t already heard the news…A Muse has changed their business model. Instead of selling through retail stores, they will now be a catalog/home party based business, renamed A Muse Studio and selling exclusively through consultants. And guess what…I'm a consultant!!

I am very excited to be a part of this company which has such a following and reputation. My online store will be open for business on April 1st and I would love to be your new source for ALL your A Muse stamps, inks, paper and embellishments. Did I mention that in addition to all your favorite A Muse products, A Muse Studio also carries an extensive line of basic supplies and tools including Copic Markers and Spellbinders Dies…all at great prices!!

The online catalog is available now so you can check it out and see all the goodies I will have to offer. My starter kit will be arriving this week and I am looking forward to getting creative with all the great supplies that it includes. I am planning a Grand Opening Celebration and will post all the details once I have them set. I will also be planning some classes and would love to know what you think…what types of classes would interest you?

If you would like to be on my mailing list, have any questions or want to host a party, just leave a comment on this blog post or email me at simplyimpressed.julied@yahoo.com and I will be in touch! Thinking that you want to be on the ground floor of this FANTASTIC company (like me), contact me today and I will tell you all about it!!

~ Julie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment