Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Muse News and Class Updates

New!! A Muse Studio Monthly Featured Sets!!

Beginning in June, on the 15th of each month, A Muse Studio will unveil a variety of new, creative projects in a fresh, magazine-like style! These projects will feature a selection of stamp sets and products, paired with a lovely color palette, around a central theme. More than just cards, the featured projects will showcase the versatility of paper crafting in this DIY age. Creating for weddings, parties, and décor is so popular right now!

To make it even better, each month the featured sets will be on sale - save 10% on featured sets from the 15th of one month, until the 15th of the next! In addition, a sampler pack of the coordinating cardstock colors featured will also be available. A complete creative solution – so easy!

I'm offering a Monthly Muse Workshop featuring some of these great projects as well as some of my own creations. While I cannot reveal which sets will be featured for the month until the 15th, I will give you a little hint as to the overall theme by the 5th.  

Be sure to visit my A Muse Studio website each month so you can check out these great new projects!

My Upcoming Classes are Posted!!

Please check out the new Classes Menu Tab at the top of the page. All my upcoming workshop details can be found there. Please let me know what you think of the classes! Hope you can join me for some stamping good fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment