Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Berry Sweet Invitation

Hello! Just wanted to share these sweet invitaions that I made for my daughter's fourth birthday party. The berry and flower stamps are from a set that I purchased awhile back from Oriental Trading. The decorative papers are from there as well and were part of a coordinating line...I bought ribbon, stickers and journal cards too (naturally). It was all on clearance when I bought it and I had a specific use planned for it, which made me very happy! The flowers and buttons are from A Muse Studio.


The inside..."It's a Party!" and party details stamps are from Stampin Up.


The back...


Here is what my dining room table looks like when I have an assembly line of cards going...


I had a little helper too...


Sweet!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment