Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Think Spring!

Warmer weather will soon be here and I for one am looking forward to that!
Spring makes me think of rain, flowers, birds, bunnies and rainbows!

I thought I would share this cute rainbow card that I made...


I used two of my favorite a|s products...buttons and cloud dies!


This card was inspired by one that I saw on Pinterest...see it here.

All supplies are from a muse|studio and can be purchased through me
or by visiting my a|s webstore.

Spring also makes me think of Spring Cleaning and I am doing that!
I have been cleaning my craft space and making room for all my new a|s things. I have decided to sell all my Stampin'Up, Penny Black and Hero Arts sets as well as Stamping Bella and other assorted stamps.

Visit me at Belmont High School's Indoor Yardsale tomorrow, March 17th from 8am-2pm to check out all the items I will have for sale.

Happy Stamping!
~ Julie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment